Do you have a web application you want people to access using single sign-on, like myFSU Portal or Zoom? CAS can help. With single sign-on, you only have to remember one username and password. Simply sign in with your FSUID and password in one web application and access a multitude of web services available to FSU. Available by request for departmental applications, single sign-on controls access to web applications like Canvas, myFSU Student Central, Concur and many other university web resources. Think of it as your own master key.
- Enterprise access | allows users to sign in once and access multiple FSU applications
- Convenient | reduces password fatigue and need to remember multiple logins
- Secure access | authenticated access to FSU systems, sites and third-party applications
- Efficient | quick transitions between web applications
- Multiple protocols | supports SAML 2 and CAS 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 protocols
Web applications must support TLS version 1.2, and either SAML2 or the CAS protocol with a CAS client.
There is no charge for this service.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
Please request this service with the following information in the case:
- Unit contact info
- Application name
- Application URL
ITS will send you a Data Access Request form that must be completed and will be routed for approval as needed to HR, Registrar and/or ISPO.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
This service is protected by 2FA.
Duo Mobile app
Google Play | Apple App Store
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.