What is in a name? NameCoach is a tool that allows individuals to record and share the pronunciation of their name in frequently used FSU systems. NameCoach promotes campus diversity and inclusion by encouraging respect in every interaction, from helping new students feel like they belong to improving rapport with alumni and donors on fundraising calls. With NameCoach, you can get a person’s name right the first time, every time. This service is funded in part by the Student Technology Fee.
- User-friendly platform | record and share pronunciations in seconds
- Diversity and inclusion | promote inclusion with name pronunciations
- Multiple devices | record name pronunciations from phone or web
- Record once | record a name once for instant syncing with other major FSU systems
- University-wide | integrated with major FSU systems including Canvas, myFSU Portal and Student Central
You must be an FSU student or employee to use NameCoach.
There is no charge for this service.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
NameCoach is available within Canvas. For more information on how to use NameCoach please review this NameCoach support article.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.