Stop worrying about constant system and application updates. Software services ensures all systems and applications on ITS-managed devices are properly installed and maintained. ITS provides patching and updates for Apple and Microsoft operating systems and other common applications such as Microsoft Office 365, Zoom, Chrome and VLC media player. Then, we schedule regular vulnerability scans of your workstations and centrally manage virus and malware scans to keep your systems secure and operating at top performance.
- OS updates | regular, automatic software updates Mac and Windows operating systems
- Standard software | automatic updates for Microsoft Office applications, web browsers and more
- Specialty software | installation and maintenance of departmental specialty software and applications
- Security updates | ongoing virus and malware scanning and automated cleaning and removal of security threats
- Remote assistance | software updates can be provided remotely with minimal disruption
There is no charge for this service.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
For information on standards, policies, and more, visit IT Policies & Guidelines.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.