Whether it’s discovering new green energy fuels or deciphering early music genres, the ITS Research Computing Center (RCC) has staff dedicated to helping accelerate your research. Get face-to-face support and advice from our team of experts about research computing, data management and scientific workflows. From writing grant proposals to standing up computing environments, the RCC team brings a wealth of knowledge and first-hand experience in both the technical and academic fields. We will sit down with you in a dedicated, one-on-one consultation to understand your needs and goals and support your research from start to finish.
- Customized solutions | computing environments designed to fit research goals, scope and budget
- Grant expertise | help secure funding with our deep knowledge of grant proposals and access to advanced computing resources
- Regulatory compliance | assistance with curation, protection and data workflow of protected research information
- Supporting documentation | RCC can take you step-by-step through the process of creating a data management plan and other critical documents
- Prepared language catalog | use the RCC catalog of preferred and recommended language for research proposals and documentation
Basic research consultations are available at no charge.
For more in-depth consulting that requires substantial RCC staff time and material resources, ITS charges $55/hour.
See the RCC website for more information.
Refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.