ITS Classroom Support provides timely technical support to hundreds of Technology Enhanced Classrooms across the FSU main campus. Whether you need help logging in to a computer, using the room’s projector or adjusting a sound system, our team of experienced technicians is your single point of contact for timely classroom tech support. We even assist with problems with the lights and air conditioning.
- 250+ classrooms | technical support available in hundreds of university classrooms
- Emergency response | 5-minute response time for problems that occur during class
- Extended hours | support is available Monday through Friday from 7:30AM-9:30PM
- Multiple contact methods | request support via the web, email, telephone or walk-in service
- Professional troubleshooting | experienced technicians provide timely support for all classroom tech issues
There is no charge for this service. This service is funded in part by the Student Technology Fee.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
For help in any ITS TEC classroom report an issue, send email to email@example.com, call 850-644-2811, or walk into HCB M103, MCH 311, or WMS 115 for personal help.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.