SAS, STATA, SPSS. Need to install special software on a classroom computer? The ITS Software Request service makes it easy to browse a list of standard software provided on Macs and PCs across campus and submit requests for additional software needed to support instruction. Whether you need an industry-specific program, sophisticated media player or somewhat obscure web browser, we are happy to help. We service all ITS Technology-Enhanced Classrooms on the FSU main campus.
- 250+ classrooms | software installations available in hundreds of university classrooms
- Mac and PC | software available for both Macs and PCs
- Semester-long access | software is available prior to the first week of class and remains installed throughout the semester
- Compatibility testing | all software is tested for system compatibility before installation
- Open communication | receive notification when your requested software is installed
Please give us at least 48 hours warning before you need the software. We have licenses for several popular software packages, or your department can provide the license.
There is no charge for this service.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
For help in any ITS TEC classroom report an issue, send email to email@example.com, call 850-644-2811, or walk into HCB M103, MCH 311, or WMS 115 for personal help.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.