Looking to introduce a new technology into your teaching? Classroom Support provide hands-on, individualized training to faculty and teaching assistants. Whether you are new to lecturing in ITS Technology Enhanced Classrooms or you are an experienced user who needs advanced training with a particular piece of equipment, you can request a training session right in your classroom. Our technicians will provide one-on-one or group training on classroom computers, projectors, document cameras and more, or even show you how to use Zoom or Kaltura for remote instruction.
- 250+ classrooms | training available in hundreds of university classrooms
- One-on-one training | training is customized to your specific hardware and software needs
- Flexible schedule | request to meet before your class or any other time a room is not reserved
- Extended hours | training is available Monday through Friday from 7:30AM-8:30PM
- Group training | available to meet several instructors from a department at once
Please give us at least 24 hours warning before you need the training.
There is no charge for this service. This service is funded in part by the Student Technology Fee.
Please refer to the "Search for Help" button in the top right corner of this page to find any relevant FAQs for this offering.
For help in any ITS TEC classroom report an issue, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 850-644-2811, or walk into HCB M103, MCH 311, or WMS 115 for personal help.
Check the ITS Service Status page for the latest info on outages and maintenance.
Click the icons to contact the ITS Service Desk via phone, chat or webform.